Play for the 5th place
Play for 3rd place
Play for the 5th place
Play for the 7th place
Multi-day amateur tournament level 1.5-2.5 Moscow
- The fee for participation in the tournament is 800 rubles.
- Discount / bonus for attracting a friend - 500 rubles.
- The games are held on the courts of the tournament participants with a 50/50% court fee. Priority at the courts inside the MKAD.
- The time for each round of the tournament is 1 week.
- Number of players in the tournament - 8 people.
- Games are played for each place, i.e. it is possible to play 2-3 games in trunir.
- The winner of the tournament receives free participation in the next tournament.
To apply for participation, you need to click on the "Participate" button and register.
Next, we will contact you using the specified contact details and inform you of the draw results and the opponent's contacts.
You can find the results and photos from the previous tournament here http://tennis-tournaments.com/results/
Holding of the tournament:
The Olympic system is used with additional tournaments, which are held for players who have lost one of the games.
Matches are held from 3 sets with a tie-break in each set.
Tennis courts for competitions are provided by the participants of the match themselves by mutual agreement.
The rent of the tennis court is paid by the participants in the amount of 50/50%.
Preference is given to a court with a lower rental value.
In a disputable situation, with the same cost of rent, the location of the courts, the participant defined as the "host party" has the decisive word.
Payment for the court is made by the participants before the start of the match.
The "host side" is determined by the standings: in the upper half of the grid it is the upper participant, in the lower half it is the lower one, in the final matches the upper player has the advantage.
For the match, it is necessary to agree on the availability of at least three new balls. Priority is given to newer and higher-quality balls.
The time of the match must be agreed by both participants.
The time of the matches is from 8-00 to 00-00. The deadline for the start of the game is 22.30.
Matches are judged by the players themselves without a referee on the tower.
The priority in judging is on the side of the participant where the disputed ball is. In a disputable situation, 2 balls are played.